Dental care from when your child is 16 years of age
Choose your dentist
There are two ways to access dental care when you are 16 or above, which you can choose between. Both optons are free of charge.
Both options are free of charge.
The two options:
1. You continue at your dental clinic with the municipal dental care service (Tandplejen).
- We will contact you when it is time for your next dental appointment.
- You can get an appointment until 17:00 on most weekdays.
2. You choose a private dentist.
- Remember to contact us if you decide to choose a private dentist.
About your dental care
- Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about your teeth.
- You can also get advice and tips on how to keep your teeth healthy when it comes to dental check-ups.