The International Employment Unit
The International Employment Unit is a team under Jobcenter Aarhus that works specifically with highly qualified internationals and accompanying partners to international specialists based in Aarhus, who are looking to continue their careers within the Danish job market.
Whether you are a newly arrived international job seeker or one that has been here for years – we are ready to help you on your way into the job market.
Get help in your job search process
Our team is experienced in working with international job seekers, and we are ready to lend support, advice, and guidance that may be helpful in the job search process.
We believe that the assistance we provide should be tailored to the individual and strive to work together with each specific candidate to create a job search strategy that meets their precise needs.
We can assist candidates with:
- CV Writing.
- Crafting strong solicited and unsolicited job applications.
- Job interview coaching.
- Competency Mapping.
- Providing insight into how to build and strengthen professional networks and how to contact companies.
- Providing information on Jobcenter offers such as company internships and wage subsidized employment, and assistance with these based on eligibility.
- Knowledge sharing of resources for international job seekers such as relevant events, seminars, online tools, associations, etc.
- A wide range of workshops and webinars designed specifically with the international jobseeker in mind.
Sign up for webinars that will give you tips and tools to optimize your job search!
Find inspiration and gain an overview of a wide range of topics that can help to improve your job search process in the webinar catalogue.
All webinars are held in English, and are free of charge — all you need is a computer and a good internet connection!
We look forward to seeing you!
If you are interested in having a talk about your options, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also follow us on LinkedIn.