How will my child get dental care in the early years?
We send messages to your digital postbox at regular intervals during your child’s first five years:
- 3 months: You will receive information about dental care in the first few years.
- 8 months: You will be invited to a ‘baby meeting’ if you are a first-time parent.
- 1½ years: You will receive information about toothbrushing.
- 3 years: You will be given an appointment for your child’s first dental check-up.
- 4-5 years: You will be given appointments for your child’s dental check-up.
Please note that the information sent to you will be in Danish.
Some clinics carry out baby meetings in English upon request.