EU/EEA and Swiss citizens can export their unemployment benefit to other European countries, including Denmark, for 3-6 months.

You need to register as a jobseeker with International Citizen Service West within 7 days from the date stated on the front page of the PDU2 form you have received from either the employment services or the unemployment insurance fund in the country you left.

To comply with the Danish control measures you need to create your CV at Jobnet and continuously keep the CV active while unemployed. Please include your phone number in your CV.

Please contact International Citizen Service (ICS) West to find out more about the procedure.

Phone: +45 89 40 10 40

Phone hours:
Monday-Wednesday: 10:00 - 14:00
Thursday: 10:00 - 16:00
Friday: 10:00 - 14:00