Skip to main content

Remove a person from your address

If someone is registered at your address but is not in fact living there, you can request to have the person deregistered from the address.


    Request to have a person deregistered from your address

    You can request to have a person removed from your address if you have a valid rental contract / lease or a deed for the address.

    Your request is sent to the National Registration Office (Folkeregistret) which is part of Citizen Service (Borgerservice) in Aarhus. While the case is processed the person you wish to have removed from your address will still be registered at the address. 

    You log on using your MitID and can choose an English version of the self-service solution. 

    Last updated: 14. February 2024