The international employment unit - City of Aarhus
The International employment unit is a team under Jobcenter Aarhus that works specifically with highly qualified internationals and accompanying partners to international specialists based in Aarhus, who are looking to continue their careers within the Danish job market.
Whether you are a newly arrived international jobseeker, or one that has been here for years – we are ready to help you on your way into the job market.
We can help you in your job search process
Our team is experienced in working with international jobseekers, and we are ready to lend support, advice, and guidance that may be helpful in the job search process.
We believe that the assistance we provide should be tailored to the individual and strive to work together with each specific candidate to create a job search strategy that meets their precise needs.
We can assist candidates with:
- CV Writing.
- Crafting strong solicited and unsolicited job applications.
- Job interview coaching.
- Competency Mapping.
- Providing insight into how to build and strengthen professional networks and how to contact companies.
- Providing information on Jobcenter offers such as company internships and wage subsidized employment, and assistance with these based on eligibility.
- Knowledge sharing of resources for international jobseekers such as relevant events, seminars, online tools, associations, etc.
- A wide range of workshops and webinars designed specifically with the international jobseeker in mind
You can sign see our webinar catalogue here:
If you are interested in having a talk about your options, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also follow us on LinkedIn.
Did you come to Denmark because your partner got a job here?
We are also working closely with the 11 other municipalities within Business Region Aarhus on a special initiative that supports accompanying partners to international specialist workers in their job search process.
This inter-municipal collaboration makes the job market 12 times as big, encouraging jobseekers to broaden their job search throughout the East Jutland region.
You can read more about the Business Region Aarhus Initiative for Accompanying Partners in the PDF below.
If you would like to find out more about the ways in which we can help you in your job search journey, please do not hesitate to contact us by sending an email to:
Please remember to include your telephone number in the message, so that we can easily contact you.
We look forward to hearing from you!