Fathers' Playgroup - Meet other fathers with young children
Covid-19: Fathers’ Playgroup is open, but with current restrictions to counteract the risk of infection
Please note the following:
- Facemasks / visors are used in all Sundhedsplejen’s clinics, in consultations, and in group sessions
- Healthcare nurses and citizens over the age of 12 must wear a facemask or visor in clinics, at consultations and in group sessions, and must keep it on at all times.
- Facemask / visor can be removed if children need to be comforted or are frightened by the use of a facemask / visor
What happens at Fathers’ Playgroup?
You can play and mess about with your child as well as get inspiration for playing.
- An educator can answer questions and make suggestions for activities.
- A healthcare nurse will be present on every occasion, from 1pm–2pm.
Opening hours for Fathers’ Playgroup
Fathers’ Playgroup is open Thursday from 12pm-2.30pm Closed during school holidays.
Where is the Fathers’ Playgroup located?
Hack Kampmanns Plads 2
8000 Aarhus C
NB! The activities take place in the 0-3 age area at the childrens' library at Dokk1.