Mutual expectations between the school and you as a parent
As a parent of a schoolchild, you can expect that:
- Your child will be safe at school.
- Your child will receive a good academic education.
- You will be informed about matters that affect your child’s schooling.
- You will be listened to.
The school will expect of you that:
- You show an interest in and support your child’s schooling.
- You keep up to date on Aula and participate in school-home conversations and meetings.
- Your child turns up to school on time, rested and fed.
- Your child speaks and shows appropriate behaviour to others, including on digital platforms.
In addition, the school expects that:
- You and the teacher will make contact with each other if you have questions or experience problems.
- You and the teacher will be loyal when speaking about each other.
- The parents and the school will work together to take care of the class’s social life.