If you already have an administrative CPR number / a tax number, or have been issued with CPR number from a previous stay in Denmark, you must book an appointment to show up in person at Citizen Service (Borgerservice) to register your address and entry to Denmark.

You must bring the following documents: 

  1.  Residence permit (non-EU/EEA-citizens)
  2. EU residence document (EU/EEA-citizens). You must reapply for an EU residence document with SIRI before we can register you in the CPR system if:
    • The date for when your EU residence document was issued is more than six months ago. 
    • You were registered in the CPR registration system as having left Denmark 
  3.  Proof of your social security number from your home country (Nordic Citizens. Citizens from the Faroe Islands must bring their P number)
  4. Passport or national ID with photo (must include your place of birth)
  5. Proof of your address in Denmark e.g. a rental contract
  6. Marriage certificate, if you are married - even if your partner is not accompanying you
  7. Divorce certificate, if you are divorced
  8. Death certificate, if you are a widow(er)
  9. Birth certificate for any accompanying child under 18
  10. Documents concerning legal custody, if you are not married to your child's other parent.
  11. The entry form below (fill in the form before appearing at Citizen Service)

Your documents must be in Danish, English or German.