If you have any income in Denmark, you need to apply for at tax card from the Danish Tax Agency (Skattestyrelsen).

Exactly how much you must pay depends on your earnings and the tax deductions and allowances you are entitled to.

If you do not apply for a tax card, your employer will deduct 55% from your salary.