If you are moving to Denmark with the intent to work or study the first thing you must do is to find out which residence permit you will need for your stay in Denmark.

Please visit newtodenmark.dk where you will also find information on how to apply for a residence permit. Newtodenmark.dk is the website of the Danish Agency for International Recruitment and Integration (SIRI).

If you are granted a Danish residence permit, you will receive a residence card, which is proof of your right to reside in Denmark.