A Nordic citizen, who accompanies a worker/student/self-employed/jobseeker, can register in Denmark without any restrictions. If you stay in Denmark for more than 6 months, you must register for a Danish CPR number. If you have any income in Denmark, you must register for a tax card and a personal tax number. Find more information here.