The Living Library - true stories about living in Denmark
During Aarhus City Welcome, Dokk1, awarded the world's best public library, also becomes a Living Library.
At the Living Library you can "borrow" a person who has made Aarhus home and who would love to inspire you in your pursuit of doing the same.
You will talk to someone who would love to talk to you on how to approach the joys and challenges of being an international in Aarhus and Denmark.
So choose your "book" have a seat in the lounge, and have a chat about:
- Adapting to Danish work culture
- How to make Danish friends
- The importance of learning Danish
- The benefits of joining a sports club or being a volunteer
- Finding a job in a different field
- Culture clash
- Being an accompanying partner
- Starting your own business
- Being an international parent in Denmark
The Living Library is open from
11.00 - 12.00
12.30 - 13.30.
You will find the Living Library next to the Information Desk on level 1.